The aims of this evaluation were to provide the Welsh Government with:
- Evidence regarding the impact of HFSCs, so as to inform decisions on their future funding;
- Evidence to further develop the targeting and conduct of HFSCs in Wales – so as to improve their impact;
- Input to decisions on how to allocate funding for HFSCs in the future.
This evaluation explored the effectiveness of HFSCs in Wales, specifically:
- Whether the high risk households have been targeted in Wales;
- Whether the outcomes were consistent with the level of HFSC activity.
This provided evidence of their impact to inform decisions on future funding, but equally as important, provided guidance on how to further improve the effectiveness of HFSCs in Wales.
You can view the report here.